Application for 2017-2018 School Year will be posted in January. Please come back.
Service, Leadership, Inspiration
Graduating Seniors, who are looking to continue their education beyond high school at a four-year college, a two-year college, vocational technical school, or business school are eligible to apply for
Scholarships will be awarded to graduating high school seniors based on the following criteria:
a. Candidates must be active in at least one civic organization within their high school.
b. Candidates must have at least a 3.0 GPA and be in good standing with their high school.
c. Candidates must plan to attend an institution of higher learning within the United States.
d. Candidates must plan to enroll as a full-time student and pursue a two, four, or five year degree.
2. Scholarships will be awarded only to those classified as graduating high school seniors.
3. Scholarships will be in the form of funds to cover tuition, books and related course supplies.
4. All scholarship monies will be paid directly to the institution of higher learning at which the recipient enrolls
- Complete Kiwanis Application (coming soon!)
- High school transcript through seven semesters
On a separate page write a maximum 500-word essay.
- Letter of Recommendation